Startup Factory Kanto
KIKUCHI SEISAKUSHO CO., LTD.
Area of support
- Support for planning and development and general prototype production, with a focus on the following areas.
- Service and support robots (particularly able to support up to mass production and market entry)
- High-tech equipment, ICT devices
- Medical devices
Area of specialty
- OthersSystemization, coordination, etc.
- Business Design
- Specifications examination
- Prototype design/
- Design for mass production
- Mass production manufacture/
(small lots okay)
- Product testing
- Business Design
- Medical and welfare
- OthersConstruction, agriculture, etc.
- Has track record
- Able to assist
- Unable to assist
- Company profile
Established: April 1970
Number of employees: 370
Capital: 1,303 million yen
Owned technology: precision sheet metal processing, machining (metal, resin, ceramic, etc.), dye manufacture, molding (plastic, metal, magnesium, inserts, clean rooms, etc.), casting, pressing
・Metal and plastic product prototypes, product design for mass production, fabrication and sales ・Dye design, fabrication and sales ・Design, fabrication, sales and outsourced development of robots and machine tools
- Overview of support
- ・Support for planning, development, and prototype production overall, with a focus on design and prototyping for mass production, mass production, and market entry for service and support robots ・Support at all stages from prototype production to mass production and market entry, with a focus on mass production design and prototyping of high-tech equipment and ICT products. ・Support at all stages from planning and development to prototype production to mass production and market entry, with a focus on mass production design and prototyping of medical devices.
- E-mail address
- 2161-21 Miyama-cho, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo
- Telephone/Mail support
- Sales / Concept meeting
- Technical meeting
Professional background/Areas of support, etc.
- Oct. 1999: Joined KIKUCHI SEISAKUSHO. Assigned to Sales Dept.
- Aug. 2014: Director, Innophys Co., Ltd.
- Jul. 2017: General Manager, Marketing Strategy, KIKUCHI SEISAKUSHO (current position)
Message to startups
I also started up a business for wearable assistance suits as a group venture. At that time, I faced many problems, not only with product warranty and other manufacturing issues, but also with user access, sales, and after-sales maintenance. To solve these problems, we have created the WORLD ROBOTEC website to connect startups, users, and manufacturers. Using this website as a contact point, based on our comprehensive “integrated, consistent system” for manufacturing and “industry-academia-government collaboration network,” we provide comprehensive support right up to commercialization. Let us join you in your new manufacturing endeavors.