Startup Factory Kanto
Area of support
- Information terminals (IoT, displays, security, wearable devices, sensors, etc.)
- Equipment (embedded systems, telecommunications equipment, control systems, etc.)
Area of specialty
- Business Design
- Specifications examination
- Prototype design/
- Design for mass production
- Mass production manufacture/
(small lots okay)
- Product testing
- Business Design
- Medical and welfare
- Has track record
- Able to assist
- Unable to assist
- Company profile
Since its establishment in 1899, NEC has carved a history characterized by a number of Japanese and world first technological innovations in its pursuit of providing better products and services to its customers.
NEC boasts a number of superior ICT assets that have been cultivated over its long history, including next generation network technologies, high-performance/highly reliable computing technologies, cutting-edge sensor technologies and advanced data analysis technologies. In addition to technologies, NEC has also refined its integration solutions, developing a range of new services that combine a variety of products, systems, ICT services, knowledge and innovative ideas.
Today, in a world where we are faced with a range of global social problems, NEC is committed to resolving these problems and realizing a society where people all over the world can look forward to a better, brighter future and richer lifestyles. Harnessing our advanced ICT assets and integration solutions, we are working proactively to develop new business models through “co-creation” with our customers, business partners, the public, government and international institutions to create social values, such as “safety”, “security”, “efficiency” and “equality” to help people all over the world “not only live, but lead richer lifestyles”.
Click below to go the official NEC website
- Overview of support
- NEC offers a range of fully integrated support services, from the planning phase, right through to distribution and maintenance following mass production.
1. A lean startup approach that enables early verification of end user needs during the prototyping phase to provide quick results for small production lots without excessive costs. 2. The NEC co-creation program facilitates the sharing of information and mutual support among 1,100 manufacturing research group member companies. 3. NEC can assist in a range of necessary services following mass production, including delivery/handover to the end user and maintenance, etc.
Further, through the use of traceability systems, NEC can also provide rapid assistance for the management of production status and history when you need it.
- To be advised
- E-mail address
- Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg., 3-23-1 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- To be advised
- Telephone/Mail support
- Sales / Concept meeting
- Technical meeting
Professional background/Areas of support, etc.
- Graduated from Washington State University. After joining NEC, Takahiro has worked in the area of SI in the field of production and technology, primarily for the manufacturing market.
- During a secondment to Thailand, he gained experience in global business and upon return to Japan has been working on operation-oriented business solutions, based on IoT and embedded solutions for customers looking to expand globally.
Message to startups
I fully support organizations that are looking to contribute to solving social issues. Let’s use the assets of NEC and work together to create new social value.